One of my favorite things right now is whenever Dennis comes over and helps me study. But the thing is, he LOVES to eat (which I don’t mind considering that he’s as thin as a twig). So, usually, I end up making something to snack on why we’re studying. Since this week I have to study for finals, he will be at my house quite a bit and I wanted something kind of healthy. So I decided on strawberry-banana smoothies! One because they’re super easy to make, and two because I love them. Here you go!
What you’ll need is:
- 1 1/4 cup fresh strawberries (frozen strawberries can be used)
- 3/4 cup of milk (or milk substitute)
- 1/2 of ice cubes
- Dice the strawberries and put into blender
- Cut the banana(s) into 1-inch thick slices and put into blender
- Add ice cubes and milk
- Mix ingredients on low until blended.
- Serve immediately